MP5 clone

Warbirds

Anyone own or have built a mp5 clone? I am thinking that maybe my next purchase will be a clone and i am looking for input or experiences.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

There are several out there. I own a real H&K F/A trigger pack and mp5's in 9mm, 40 and 10mm. Right now you best bet is to buy a flat or two and a H&K parts kit. This will give you all H&K parts ( you still have to replace the 922 parts ) and this will give the the best bang for not allot of cash. FA mp5's are running 20 grand. Genuine H&K semi mp5s are running in the 6 grand area. I have one Bobcat 94 that has preformed without issue for me.

The problem with a flat is the folding, welding, and pinning the barrel. I thought about that but i don't think i can pull it off.

The problem with a flat is the folding, welding, and pinning the barrel. I thought about that but i don't think i can pull it off.

There ar several companies who will do this for you. Hell they will even assemble it and make sure it runs then you pick it up at your local FFL. OF they just bend the flat and send that to you via your FFL as it woudl not be a firearm and you assemble it yourself. Go look on the building boards. Many have build parties where you all take your flats to a persons home and have the help and experience of the others there ( along with tooling ) and get the flats built. Of course you can always buy a ready to build receiver as well.

So you have any recommendations on sites or companies? Most builds I have found so far are just people waiting for the guy to build them one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back