Mossberg 930 SPX

old salt

Picked up a new Mossberg 930 SPX a few months ago for around $650. Already have 400shells through her with 0 malfunctions. The 7+1 semi auto functions flawlessly with 00 buckshot 1oz slugs or even the low brass birdshot. The LPA/M16 style ghost ring sights mounted on the Picatinny rail were dead on at 50 yards. I also love the Choate Mark V pistol grip buttstock making me get back on target for faster follow up shots also I have better control of the gun when tactical reloading. Great gun for half the price of some of the other tactical semi auto’s, plus it’s made in American.

Love my Mossy 500. I've thought about putting a rail on top (it's pre-drilled for it) and adding sights. I put TruGlo sights on my Rem 870 and it's spot-on at 100yds with slugs.

I am very happy with my 930 SPX. I have only fired 00 buckshot but no malfunctions at all.

Just picked my 930 SPX last week. Love it. They're getting harder to find and cost more when you do find them. Does anyone know if they make a tritium replacement sight? That would be nice to have..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back