Mosin Nagant - dime a dozen?

Craash420

Forgive me if this has been beaten to death but my search skills may be lacking. Several forums I read mention buying Mosin Nagants by the crate for less than the cost of one modern rifle, but nobody's willing to share their sources. The best reliable source I've seen is Cabela's at $169 each but there isn't one close by, is that the new standard or am I missing something?

You are not likely to locate a crate of Mosin Nagants with the current embargo on Russian goods. The Ukrainians are not importing either, and they were the last large influx of Mosins.

The flow of Mosins has slowed if not dried up. You will find individual offerings, however, the prices have jumped up from an average of $180 for a run of the mill 91/30 to $250. The more collectable ones have increased proportionally. The days of the cheap Mosin have left forever.

Hello,

Mosins are going up in price, and are getting more scarce. Junkers are being seen on racks for $200 these days in some locales.

Regards,

Josh

Mosin's are getting more expensive, and lesser of condition by the day. Just like the SKS. You used to be able to buy brand new ones in the Cosmoline for $150.00. I used to have a grandmother too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back