More anti open carry BS....

NavyLCDR

Ooops. I just noticed this was being discussed already in the open carry thread after I started this thread. My mistake....

Link Removed

All the very usual bull hockey in the article and comments. Original story here:
Link Removed

Guess it all depends on which version of the story you want to believe.

What I don't get is the part of the perpetrator attacking someone inside a Walmart to allegedly stole a gun?

If so, this must be the stupidest felon ever.

Wisdom does not come from the formal education you have received. But from the scars you carry. Some of us have more scars than others, YES, I admit I have a few. Probably more than most.
As for the OP, OC/CC and be vigilant. Your engagement of personal protection shall not be "Infringed". Eyes wide open and vigilant. With lots and lots of training. Toe tag or breathing the choice is yours.

Wisdom does not come from the formal education you have received. But from the scars you carry. Some of us have more scars than others, YES, I admit I have a few. Probably more than most.
As for the OP, OC/CC and be vigilant. Your engagement of personal protection shall not be "Infringed". Eyes wide open and vigilant. With lots and lots of training. Toe tag or breathing the choice is yours.
Much wisdom in your post mappow. "Like" x 1000

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back