MO Concealed Carry

blansett416

I relocated from Kentucky to Missouri for a job. A couple weeks before I left I was involved in an altercation at work (Security) and my wallet was either lost or stolen. I've replaced my ID but not my CCW. Now that I'm up here I don't know if they stop me and run my name if my license will come up in the MO system. I know in Kentucky (after talking with several LEO that I work with) my CCW comes up through NCIC. So in kentucky I know im fine carrying without my license. But I'm not sure how it will fly up here. I wont be back in Kentucky for several weeks so I wont be able to get my replacement license. Any MO LEO's that can shed some light on this for me?

I relocated from Kentucky to Missouri for a job. A couple weeks before I left I was involved in an altercation at work (Security) and my wallet was either lost or stolen. I've replaced my ID but not my CCW. Now that I'm up here I don't know if they stop me and run my name if my license will come up in the MO system. I know in Kentucky (after talking with several LEO that I work with) my CCW comes up through NCIC. So in kentucky I know im fine carrying without my license. But I'm not sure how it will fly up here. I wont be back in Kentucky for several weeks so I wont be able to get my replacement license. Any MO LEO's that can shed some light on this for me?

In Michigan, my license to carry will show up in both a driver's license or vehicle license check. This still doesn't allow me to carry without my carry license on me, or relieve me of the duty of notifying the detaining officer.

Not sure how KY or MO police handle this, or what the KY or MO law will or will not allow.

I know when I received my MO permit, the individual told me that I must have my permit on me when I carry.

I know when I received my MO permit, the individual told me that I must have my permit on me when I carry.

Link Removed

Duty to carry and display permit, penalty for violation--director of revenue immunity from liability, when.

571.121. 1. Any person issued a concealed carry permit pursuant to sections 571.101 to 571.121, or a concealed carry endorsement issued prior to August 28, 2013, shall carry the concealed carry permit or endorsement at all times the person is carrying a concealed firearm and shall display the concealed carry permit and a state or federal government-issued photo identification or the endorsement or permit upon the request of any peace officer. Failure to comply with this subsection shall not be a criminal offense but the concealed carry permit or endorsement holder may be issued a citation for an amount not to exceed thirty-five dollars.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back