mma

Interesting to see Dana White reverse his decision on having women in the UFC. I understand that the fights are not ALWAYS exciting but then again I have seen some lame male mma fights too.

The female fight game is just starting to catch fire and it will be interesting to see if it sticks in the UFC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Link Removed :help:

Link Removed WARNING-- "muscly veiny female, view at your own risk." She wants to punch Ronda in the face, a lot. :butcher:

Eewwwwww lol never ever post a muscly veiny woman ever again lol

Yeah, sorry about that. I added a WARNING to that post--"muscly veiny female, view at your own risk." :smile:

Link Removed will help to make up for my blunder. :unsure:

Is Cyborg of the steroids yet? LOL

I don't know, but I hope she doesn't get suspended again and blow a chance at the Rowdy, Hot-Rod, Ronda Rousey. :yes4:

I understand that the fights are not ALWAYS exciting but then again I have seen some lame male mma fights too.

The female fight game is just starting to catch fire and it will be interesting to see if it sticks in the UFC

Here's a pic from the Ronda-Carmouche fight last saturday. Carmouche is on top, Ronda's in trouble, Ronda wins with an armbar with only seconds left in the first round.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back