Michigan HB-59 Heads Up

rlkraatz

Rich
Michigan gun laws seem to be the least of our problems right now considering what the government is trying to do with their anti-gun proposals.
<br>
But I would like to point out that in Michigan the Michigan Sheriff's Association tried their hardest to stop the bills regarding tasers. The Michigan State Police also tried to stop the pro-gun bills that was in Lansing. That does not make any sense. Both of them are at least 6 minutes away or more from us when making a 911 call.
<br>
With law makers making plans to rewrite HB-59 and giving the Sheriff in each county the job of issuing Concealed Weapon Permits concerns me. How many times did we read about a Sheriffs Department some where in Michigan being taken to court for delaying finger prints. I have read two articles in the Detroit News about the laying off of Police in Michigan for 2013. How will they issue permits with officers laid off. The system in Michigan for issuing Concealed Weapon Permits by the County Clerks was working as far as I know. If the system is working leave it alone. Let the County Clerks issue the permits.
<br>
Let your State representatives and Senators know what you want in HB-59. Let your Federal House of Representatives and Senators know what you want regarding Feinstein’s gun ban bill in Washington. I believe as the NRA has stated that we are in the fight of our life to stop washington gun bans and confiscation.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back