Men's Wearhouse

fudo

We went to Men's Wearhouse today in Moore, Ok. to buy some suits for a wedding. The man who waited on us was the assistant manager. I told him that I had a CCW and that I was carrying a firearm, and that I wanted to get fitted for my suit while wearing my gun, since I wear it all of the time. The respose was, "Sure, no problem, we do that all the time."
Additionally, they have other services for CCW's. They reinforced the waistband of the pants and put an extra reinforcing patch inside the jacket were the hammer rubs the inside of the jacket. They had several useful suggestions for CCW attire. The manager says that they serve a large number of CCW's.
My soon to be brother in law are ex-military. That came up in conversation. The manager and assistant manager both thanked us for our service.The staff is super CCW and military Friendly.
They also have an excellent selection of clothing and made us and our firearms feel welcome. It is a great feeling to do business with people that don't make you feel like some kind of a nut for wanting to exercising you rights. I think that if you need a suit, or Tuxedo, you will enjoy doing business with Men's Wearhouse.:biggrin:

Don't have much use for a suit but it sounds like I may have to shop there should I ever need one

We went to Men's Wearhouse today in Moore, Ok. to buy some suits for a wedding. The man who waited on us was the assistant manager. I told him that I had a CCW and that I was carrying a firearm, and that I wanted to get fitted for my suit while wearing my gun, since I wear it all of the time. The respose was, "Sure, no problem, we do that all the time."
Additionally, they have other services for CCW's. They reinforced the waistband of the pants and put an extra reinforcing patch inside the jacket were the hammer rubs the inside of the jacket. They had several useful suggestions for CCW attire. The manager says that they serve a large number of CCW's.
My soon to be brother in law are ex-military. That came up in conversation. The manager and assistant manager both thanked us for our service.The staff is super CCW and military Friendly.
They also have an excellent selection of clothing and made us and our firearms feel welcome. It is a great feeling to do business with people that don't make you feel like some kind of a nut for wanting to exercising you rights. I think that if you need a suit, or Tuxedo, you will enjoy doing business with Men's Wearhouse.:biggrin:

This is good to know! I have been doing business with them, but never knew this tidbit..I will have to mention the CCW next time I buy a suit there :pleasantry:

Well, its good to see some businesses still have some common sense about them.

That is very good to know and I am very glad to hear that. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the last 10-12 years, but, thank God above, I don't have to wear suits and or ties right now. I will forward this on to my brothers who are also ccw and one of them does wear suits all the time for work.

:pleasantry: Its nice to hear about gun freindly stores. And Im glad that fudo and others bring these stores to our attention so we as gun owners will not only patronize them but tell the stores why.

Since retiring, I don't often shop for dress clothes. But when I do I usually time it to hit a sale at Men's Wearhouse. Never thought to ask about special tailoring for CCW. Thanks for the tip.

I went in to pick up our suits and I told the Asst. Manager that I had posted my experience on the internet. She told me that she doesn't think that people shouldn't carry guns, but the 'guys upstairs" made it very clear that CCW friendly is store policy and not open to discussion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back