Media

rehalfacre

I've about had it with all news and even gun owners who don't have a clue what their talking about. The AR sold to gun owners is NOT the same as what's on the battle field. There is a big difference between semi-auto and auto. As was said on Fox yesterday morning, the shooter could just go in and pull the trigger and mow them down. This is completely false and a lie or scare tactic. As most of you know you must pull the trigger every time with a semi auto. The battle field AR is can be fired in semi or full auto. Enough lies

It seems as though the Media can get away with reporting anything they want to now and do so with relative impunity. The worst part of it all is that there are FAR too many people out there in the public that are generally clueless to the facts and take their word as gospel. Have you ever tried arguing with a person who's argument is "I read/heard about it in the news and I think they know more about it than you do"? I wish more people would think for themselves and not be such subjects of the media.

Well my mother in law informed me that the Second Amendment didn't even exist until about 25 years ago and she read is "somewhere in the paper". Her solution to all the killing? "Get rid of guns because they're killing people."

I heard CNN yesterday talking about the Dodge Viper being made again. They were all excited about 200mph+. I am calling this an Assault Vehicle. Nowhere in America can you drive on the streets at 200mph. No one needs a car the will go that fast. Chyrsler is enabling mass killer drivers.

Well my mother in law informed me that the Second Amendment didn't even exist until about 25 years ago and she read is "somewhere in the paper". Her solution to all the killing? "Get rid of guns because they're killing people."

Can you legally divorce your mother-in-law?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back