MAryland CC

Jlowe

JLowe
Ok...I am confused....I know there was some recent turn around on the Maryland gun laws and something is supposed to be decided shortly. Should I send in my CC application on Aug 7th in hopes of getting something done before they get a new law passed, or should i just save my $127 application fee?

Save it....for now. The Appeals Court issued a Stay...with oral arguments scheduled for Oct 25ish. So nothing changes for now.

Traveling to MD next month for my wife's grandmother's 100 year old birthday party. Whilst I'm licensed by FLA and NC I'm finding that the MAP honoring permits lists MD as a NO CC/OC without a MD permit ONLY. Am I totally screwed on this trip? We'll be up around Aberdeen and wanted to spend a little time in Baltimore inner harbor for fun and eats. I WILL comply with all state and local laws but after reading through MD Laws it sounds like my wife and I will be at the mercy of LEO's for protection. NOT a warm fuzzy over this. ANY constructive inputs other then don't go???

While I believe in States Rights, I have had three CC permits issued. I surrendered one when we moved out of the State as required by Law. It's just unbelievable that I've been vetted by all three and MD could give a rats backside. AND Baltimore's crime rate is what?

I know things started yesterday down in in Richmond, I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about it or if things seem to be leaning one way or another?

Please keep us posted on the outcome of these decisions or if someone has a link on where to follow this thread

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back