Malaysia Flight 370 Mystery

• the plane crashed into land,no survivors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the plane landed on land,some pass. survive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coyote Blue

13 days now and no trace. It seems to be settling down to one of five scenarios, excluding space aliens and the Walking Dead.

Here is a poll. What are your thoughts?
This is probably the biggest aviation mystery since Wilbur Wright took off from Kitty Hawk,North Carolina on December 17,1903.

Amelia Earhart in 1937 and the lost US military squadron from the Bermuda Triangle in 1945 come to mind.

I have no idea on what happened to the plane and with all the conflicting so called reports I don't believe any of the "experts" know either. I feel sorry for the families who had a loved one on the plane. I hope they get their loved ones back safe and sound or at least get some closure.

It was flown to a Pakistani Military Base. It is being loaded with a nuclear weapon that will be used on Israel.

I voted plane landed on land safely. All passengers dead. After 13 days and no signs in the water and radar sites on land, nothing else seems to make sense.

To me this is Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy, writ large. A very long time mole operation in the making The Jihadists have nothing but time.

They Know where it is just can't tell us for some reason. A plane that size just does not dissaper. Also the media keeps changing their facts It just does not pass the Smell Test.

Wonder when the news media will interview Capt, Kirk and/or Mr. Spock. They should be able to tell us if a space ship can transport an item as big as a 777 and if the cargo hold is big enough to hold it. :sarcastic:

If the pieces of "wreckage" they spotted off Australia is part of the plane, the water in that area is anywhere from 2 to 5 miles deep. Almost impossible to salvage. The only way they cane get a look is using little unmanned subs with cameras. Manned subs can not take that kind of depth. I'm told.

What about this "Pakistan Theory" by the aptly named The Last Refuge? I suppose stranger things have happened. Judge Crater? Jimmy Hoffa? Amelia?

Remember, Boeing has satellite data monitoring of it’s engineered componentry it offers as a service. Although Malaysian Airlines did not subscribe to the service – the capability to activate the tracing systems within the componentry still exists without registration and payment for the service.

Think of it like owning a GM vehicle equipped with OnStar. OnStar provides a tracking service to tell you, among other things, when your car needs service or maintenance, and can diagnose routine issues (oil, air pressure, engine operation, transmission, fluid levels) remotely. They can even connect your monitoring to notifications toward your chosen mechanic service who will contact you based on the data received by the OnStar service.

If you do not subscribe to the service, the capability to “switch on” the service still resides with OnStar at any time. They can activate the tracking and monitoring without you knowing it.

Boeing could “activate” the same monitoring of their Rolls Royce engines and componentry at any time – regardless of whether or not Malaysian Airlines subscribed as a customer. Potentially, this is what has taken place. Boeing may have “tuned in” to the MH-370 engine signal broadcast as a means to locate it. Hence they report its location in Pakistan.

The removal of U.S. military ships in the ongoing search would not be done if the U.S. held reasonable probability they would find MH-370 at sea.

The Israeli military would not be preparing so readily and openly if their intelligence reports were leaning toward the plane as crashed.

After some thought here is my theory on the fate of Flight 370. It was ordered shot down by obummer because the two passengers who were flying under false passports had his secret March Madness picks! :sarcastic:

Hey if Bush was in office the lib media would be saying something like this!!!!

It is a ploy to bring you wall-to-wall coverage of something that doesn't involve Russia invading another country and the total failure of US and European foreign policy. I do like the zombie plane explanation though. Everyone on the plane passed out and it continued on auto pilot until it ran out of fuel. Although, I fear, that the plane was mistakenly shot down and the responsible government successfully covered it up.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back