Mahopac ny

CRAZYISH

anyone from Mahopac ny and if you are were do u go for shooting, because im still waiting on putnam fish and game to call me and its been about 1yr they tell me im on a waiting list .
so far i go to woosters in CT

I also am waiting to hear from Putnam Game and Fish. I guess with all the new pistol permits given out last year the club has reached it's limit?
How long did it take to get your permit once fingerprinted?

I've looked online at Putnam County Game & Fish Ass. but can't find anything with hours of operation for pistol shooting? Sundays looks like ranges are closed for maintenance. Wouldn't it be better for maintenance on a weekday? Need to get some more info

The rifle & pistol range is not closed for maintenance on Sunday; it's open in the morning, then closed in the afternoon for trap shooting.

Before I was a member at PCFGA, I went up to Shooters in New Milford, CT. I live in Mahopac, and it's about a 40 min drive. Nice 50' indoor range and good people.

The rifle & pistol range is not closed for maintenance on Sunday; it's open in the morning, then closed in the afternoon for trap shooting.

Before I was a member at PCFGA, I went up to Shooters in New Milford, CT. I live in Mahopac, and it's about a 40 min drive. Nice 50' indoor range and good people.

how much does the membership cost
for PCFGA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back