Made a decision - finally

bigstonebeach

Hey there, and Merry Christmas.
I finally decided on my gun of choice. Sold my Taurus Judge as too bulky and bought a Glock G22 Gen 4. Its first foray into the world as a CCW will be in Virginia next week. Spending Christmas there with my brother-in-law and his wife. Got my VA non-res awhile ago and have been looking forward to using it. I know it is not the slimmest gun on the market but gives me a blend of both worlds. Have a good and safe holiday and a peaceful New Year.

Bigstonebeach

Congratulations on your new purchase. It will serve you well. After nearly 6000 rounds and dozens of IDPA and USPSA competitions it has never failed me.

Hey there, and Merry Christmas.
I finally decided on my gun of choice. Sold my Taurus Judge as too bulky and bought a Glock G22 Gen 4. Its first foray into the world as a CCW will be in Virginia next week. Spending Christmas there with my brother-in-law and his wife. Got my VA non-res awhile ago and have been looking forward to using it. I know it is not the slimmest gun on the market but gives me a blend of both worlds. Have a good and safe holiday and a peaceful New Year.

Bigstonebeach

Good choice. That one is a little on the big side to CCW for me though.:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back