M&P shield

kycountryboy369

So I have a shield 9 I purchased new April 25th (gfs bday and wasn't for her lol) and I have 500 rounds through it and al magtech and wwb 115gr fmj and 25 rounds are 115gr hornady critical defense as my carry round. I probably won't put any +P rounds through it but when and do I need to change the recoil spring? I doubt I'll event put over 2000-2500 rounds through it. It's my edc here in eastern Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Recoil spring assembly replacement should be done after 5,000 rounds. I have 2,000 rounds of training ammo through mine in the past 3 months. I carry Federal HST 147 gr. +P.

Bofh thank you. I don't think I'll get that much cause ammo is expensive when I don't make money. I like to shoot and train. I'm pretty accurate for a first time pistol owner with no experience in handguns. I'm not saying I'm a professional but if I got in a scenario where I had to use my gun then I could hit center mass but who knows it's a split second of life or death I could totally miss which is why I wanna do some simple drills from conceal to draw on target and shoot. I love the shield it's nothing fancy but it shoots like a top Dollar gun to me. It's my CCW edc here in Kentucky

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back