M&P 9MM magazines

Bluestar99

I bought the full size M&P 9MM back in March of this year. Since then I have never been able to find any extra magazines. It uses the 17 round mags. Occasionally I would see one a 2-3 times the price, but that was it.
I even sent Smith & Wesson an email asking why there are none to be found. It seems that they don't support their product with magazines. Most people want more of these after buying a firearm. I got a reply that stated, we are selling our firearms as fast as we can make them. The magazines are made for them by a separate vendor. So really they are less concerned with what happens after the sale.

But today I finally scored. I hit my local Cabela's and the rack had 6 of them! So maybe they are catching up. I got 3 and and now I a happy camper. So if you are in the market for these, check around you might be lucky too!

I was searching for months as well and signed up for the stock alert at Midway and got some when they came in.
They are currently listed as available at $33.99:
Link Removed

You did good. I paid 40 bucks a piece for mine. But I was afraid I may never find any so I jumped at these.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back