LTC unrestricted large capacity

I never said 1 shot is all I need. Being precise is what I aim for, then those over sized mags seem like waste. :)

Uh.. You kinda did. Unless someone has discovered more whole numbers less than two.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I didn't care for the large capacity, If I can't hit my target with less then 2 bullets I got bigger fish to fry and probably don't need to be holding any guns.
Profile update done

It appears that you don't understand the law. The M&P handgun is a large capacity firearm under the law which means that you need the class A license to own it in the first place. Also, have you ever heard the old saying: What do people usually do after being shot with a handgun.....whatever they were doing before they were shot with a handgun. LEO's don't mag dump on BGs just for laughs.

It appears that you don't understand the law. The M&P handgun is a large capacity firearm under the law which means that you need the class A license to own it in the first place. Also, have you ever heard the old saying: What do people usually do after being shot with a handgun.....whatever they were doing before they were shot with a handgun. LEO's don't mag dump on BGs just for laughs.

Why does he not understand the law? He HAS an LTC-A, if you bothered to read this thread before jumping on the troll wagon, you would see this all stems from him stating that if he couldn't HIT his target with 2 rds or less then he had bigger fish to fry, which for people that are capable of comprehending what they read means he's into HITTING WHAT HE SHOOT AT!

He NEVER said he only NEEDS two shots
He NEVER said he only has 2 rds in his mag
He would STILL have 8 more!

I have never seen a thread turn into this much of a troll magnet in my friggen life. A bunch of morons that nitpick and twist every word the OP says so they have a shot for a smartass reply. I would THINK that most of us could hit a target that we can see within two shots! Maybe your fighting while shooting? Thats what the other 8 are for! That is ALL this guy is saying!

I would suggest all the Trolls in this thread head over to Northeastshooters.com - Northeastshooters.com News and stay there, as the doucebaggery is a way of life there.

These arguments are stupid and prompt me to jump right to the end of the thread to see if there's any progress.. There rarely is. Why some can't just disagree and leave it at that is beyond me. It's enough to make me skip the whole forum many days.

I didn't care for the large capacity, If I can't hit my target with less then 2 bullets I got bigger fish to fry and probably don't need to be holding any guns.
Profile update done

Why does he not understand the law? He HAS an LTC-A, if you bothered to read this thread before jumping on the troll wagon, you would see this all stems from him stating that if he couldn't HIT his target with 2 rds or less then he had bigger fish to fry, which for people that are capable of comprehending what they read means he's into HITTING WHAT HE SHOOT AT!

He NEVER said he only NEEDS two shots
He NEVER said he only has 2 rds in his mag
He would STILL have 8 more!

I have never seen a thread turn into this much of a troll magnet in my friggen life. A bunch of morons that nitpick and twist every word the OP says so they have a shot for a smartass reply. I would THINK that most of us could hit a target that we can see within two shots! Maybe your fighting while shooting? Thats what the other 8 are for! That is ALL this guy is saying!

I would suggest all the Trolls in this thread head over to Northeastshooters.com - Northeastshooters.com News and stay there, as the doucebaggery is a way of life there.

There ya have it, champ. BTW: you seem well versed in douchebaggery. There's a reason for that I'm sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back