Looking for SC Lawyers who can write a Class III trust

17Load

I'm wanting to apply for a Silencer stamp but first want to set up a trust. I will name my brother & brother in law as co-trustee/beneficiaries, so if anything ever happens to me, they can continue to use the can. Otherwise, if only owned by one person, the stamp/use only applies to one person.

Does anyone know of any SC lawyers familiar with firearms/Class III Trusts?

Thanks!

Check with the guys at "The Gun Store" in Conway,SC they are very up on what you need to know. I was just talking to them today about a can and all the necessary steps. They talked with me about the different ways to go and they mentioned they knew a lawyer who would set up the trust.

Check with the guys at "The Gun Store" in Conway,SC they are very up on what you need to know. I was just talking to them today about a can and all the necessary steps. They talked with me about the different ways to go and they mentioned they knew a lawyer who would set up the trust.
Thanks! I wish I had checked with the Gun Store first. Turns out I paid more than 2x the price by going through the link above.
Also, turns out, most commercial banks will create an NFA trust account, but credit unions won't.

why account

Why would you need a bank to have an NFA Trust Account? Safety Deposit Box to store NFA items?
The way I understand it, the whole point of a trust is that it's separate from you legally. So, the money it uses to buy and sell NFA stuff also has to separated from your personal money.

The way I understand it, the whole point of a trust is that it's separate from you legally. So, the money it uses to buy and sell NFA stuff also has to separated from your personal money.

AHHH.
I have an NFA Trust and you can always donate funds (or items) into the trust, however, you cannot use the funds unless you are the beneficiary or to benefit the trust.

So, if the NFA Trust WOULD generate income you should have a NFA Trust Bank Account.
Wish my NFA items were of importance to generate income, loan NFA items for exhibits, display, demonstrations, etc.

I was only 17 when President Reagan banned future machine gun Civilian ownership which hyper-skyrocketed pre-1986 MGs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back