Looking for places to shoot.

depps74

I was wondering if there was anyone around Macon, Ga has a safe place to shoot that is cheaper (or free) than most ranges around. I can't afford to go to the range as often as I'd like with the prices like they are.

I appreciate anyone that can help.

What does it cost at the range that makes it so expensive? Do you have to pay as you go or can you join the range? The range that I go to has a yearly membership fee of $60. I'm in Massachusetts and I know this doesn't help you but was just curious about the cost. Do you know of any families with a large piece of land that you could ask?

Eagle is 10$ an hour, that's not bad.Link Removed
Most of the ranges around here are 10 an hour, and you have to buy at least one box of ammo from them. If that's too steep do like hogwylde suggested, and find someone with land. I have a range and let people come shoot for free(as long as I get to play with their toys too). It shouldn't be hard to find like minded friends that enjoy shooting and sharing their personal range.

I suffer from the dilemma of either ranges being too pricey or just simply run by gigantic rectums! I'm dependent on a couple of family friends that have a lot of property & don't mind me shooting there.

YOu might be able to ge some good answers to your question if you go to the Georgia forum and ask. I got a rather inexpensive place here but I don't think you want to drive to Central Florida every weekend to shoot! :pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back