Looking for IWB tuckable holster w/thumb break for Para P14-45 and Glock 21.

F1Frankie

Does anyone know where I can find an IWB tuckable holster w/thumb break for Para P14-45 and Glock 21? I had no idea it would be such a hard holster to find! Let me explain why...

About 10 years ago, I found a nice guy down in Texas. I think his name was Bill, and the name of his company was K-Holsters. I think he was in Schulenburg, Texas. Anyway, I called him and told him what I was looking for. I remember he told me that I did not need a break strap. Thankfully, he was a business man who was able to put his ego aside and service the customer. As a result, I got him to put a break strap onto the holster below for my Glock 33...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

...and this picture just shows that the holster is "tuckable" as evidenced by the white card tucked in between the clip and the holster...

Link Removed

I also had him make one just like it for my Glock 30.

So, could it really be that it was a miracle to meet Bill in Texas 10 years ago, and to be able to do business with him? I have looked high and low, and can't find a holster like this anywhere. I tried looking Bill up a few years ago, but sadly learned that he had passed away.

Can anyone steer me toward someone that either sells a holster like the one in the pictures, or could make one for me?

Thanks in advance to all of you,

Holster-less in Florida LOL

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back