Looking for instructors in Minnesota

E2C

Equip 2 Conceal Firearms Group is looking for NRA Certified pistol instructors. We are one of the nation's largest firearms training schools, operating in 5 states currently. We are looking for instructors in Minnesota. If you are interested in working for Equip 2 Conceal please submit your interest and resume to [email protected]. You can visit our website at Concealed Carry Classes | Equip 2 Conceal to see more information about our company.

Let me update the original post by saying we are also looking for instructors in Iowa.

I am interested, but do have a question about your class schedule from your website. On your class schedule here is what you have listed:
Minnesota Concealed Carry Classes

Topics covered in the course include:
1.Pistol Cartridges & Components
2.Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling (one or the other)
a) Semi-Automatic Knowledge
b) Revolver Knowledge
3.Gun Safety Rules
4.Pistol Operation
5.Ammunition Malfunctions
6.Maintenance and Cleaning
7.NO LIVE Fire
8.Holster Selection/Concealment Techniques
a) Safety and responsibility by law of firearms around children
b) Restricted Carry Areas
c) Weapons Laws
d) Shoot/Don't Shoot Scenarios/Use of Force and Justification

I was just wondering about the live fire portion of the class and if I may have missed that you do indeed hold a live fire session? Per Minnesota law:
Link Removed

Subd. 2a. Training in the safe use of a pistol. (a) An applicant must present evidence that
the applicant received training in the safe use of a pistol within one year of the date of an original
or renewal application. Training may be demonstrated by:
(1) employment as a peace officer in the state of Minnesota within the past year; or
(2) completion of a firearms safety or training course providing basic training in the safe use
of a pistol and conducted by a certified instructor.
(b) Basic training must include:
(1) instruction in the fundamentals of pistol use;
(2) successful completion of an actual shooting qualification exercise; and
(3) instruction in the fundamental legal aspects of pistol possession, carry, and use, including
self-defense and the restrictions on the use of deadly force.

Am I reading it right that you do not conduct live fire training in the classes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back