Looking for CC Recommendations for a Sig Sauer M11-A1

MNFred

Hello every one. I'm not sure I will be carrying everyday, but I want to have a good holster when I do. Does anyone have a recommendation for a holster based on experience with my firearm model? Oh if it matters.... 6' and 185 lbs. here.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Link Removed

StelathGear Mini Ventcore

Hello every one. I'm not sure I will be carrying everyday, but I want to have a good holster when I do. Does anyone have a recommendation for a holster based on experience with my firearm model? Oh if it matters.... 6' and 185 lbs. here.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Link Removed

I highly recommend the StealthGear Mini Ventcore Holster for the M11-A1 ( Link Removed ). I carry mine frequently and the Stealthgear is by far the most comfortable holster I have. I own three at the moment and will add a fourth when I finally decide to get the Sig p365. The Ventcore is a hybrid inside the waistband holster that uses a unique breathable backing that makes them super comfortable in all weather. They are tuckable, so you can wear in just about any situation. Provides great conceal-ability and durability. You will "forget" you have your gun on. The have the original full size and the mini. I have found the mini to perform as well as the full-size and be easier to put on and take off.

They are not inexpensive, but I believe they are worth the $$$ if you are going to carry. They also have a great selection of colors to personalize if you like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back