Looking for best pocket carry gun

Miner2

I am looking to get a new pocket carry gun that is easily concealable in my jean (w/ wallet holster) and shorts pockets with warm weather coming. I have considered the LCP 2, Kahr CW380, and the S&W Bodyguard. Your thoughts?

I pocket carry my little LC9S Ruger in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster pretty good. I even carry it with the extended mag in it that way too. Or even my little 22 mag Revolver in a pocket holster too.

I was carrying the Ruger in a crossbreed IWB holster but it just go too uncomfortable to carry it that way so I quit using it for the most part. I drive a truck so sitting all day doesn’t really work well. I’ve got a nice little leather Mich Rosen pancake holster for OWB carry but I’m just not too much into open carry. Of I had longer shirts maybe, I could conceal it better but it’s still quite noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got this one up for sale...
Link Removed

How much is your Seecamp? Is it 32acp is it an older model or the newer Southwicks?
As far as a pocket gun I find the little Ruger lcp2 is excellent. The only Kahr I would buy would be any of the 9mm’s. The CM9 can be pocket carried easily also. I had a Kahr 380 and It was horribly unreliable. My CM9 is flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

If you are considering a 380 pocket gun, stay away from the Taurus TCP. Mine has been back to the factory twice for failures to load, failure to eject, and failure to fire because the firing pin is making contact on the very edge of the firing cap--probably related to the failure to load issue. I am about to return it for the third time, but will be replacing it with a Beretta Pico. The Pico is small and has a heavy trigger, but is absolutely reliable which I want in a carry gun.

In my opinion the Kahr PM9. About the smallest 9 mm on the market Easley fits in a pocket in a holster and has more Firepower than a 380.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’ve had all of them and each have pluses and minuses. But for long heavy trigger pull and a true 380 pocket pistol. I like the pico and lcp1. With lcp1 being first. It’s light. Heavy pull. And balances well in the pocket. Lcp2 was too light of a trigger pull. S&w was a little too heavy and would rotate in my pocket and I had magazine issues.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

I love Pocket guns. Have been a avid shooter of them for 10 years. My favorite is the Beretta Pico. Just bought my third one. The amount of rounds through my first one is crazy. Never though a small pocket gun would last so long and be so reliable. Love just holding and admiring these guns. Stainless steel receiver, and chassis, best sights in class. Stainless steel mags that look like Custom 911's with steel follower. Modular design, easy to work on and change grips, even ships with a Steel guide rod. Super Mild shooting with little muzzle flip, second strike capability and totally reliable. Also like the Kahr CW380.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cbuqy5C

TvcJcKA.jpg
JBUJpFN.jpg

I recommend you to buy Smith and Wesson .380 Bodyguard, Glock 42 and Sig Sauer P238, these are small and easy to carry, I have Sig Sauer P238, I bought it recently from Money-saving coupons, there are varieties of pocket guns are available too, I hope you will find a best one.

Was looking for suggestions on which handgun to buy and this thread offered so much insight! Thankfully, I got one that suits my needs. Got the Glock 42! Super smooth and easy to carry.

I guess I should update that my edc in my pocket is my new Springfield XDE 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Perfect Pocket Carry.
RUGER LC9
Link Removed

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?
Link Removed

Had one. Actually, I still do have it somewhat because I’m sure I’ll get it back someday when my mom passes on but that’s no longer the perfect EDC for me because it has a safety and there’s no hammer. My pistols are double action, single action with hammers and no safety. The only other one like that I carry that does have a safety gets carried with the safety off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodyguard.380!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back