Looking for a good pair of night sights for a glock 23

reaper11

Looking for a good pair of night sights preferably tritium but not completely ruling fiber optic out. was looking at a set of TruGlo TFO sights but people left mixed reviews about them not glowing properly or falling apart anyone current using them have a opinion on them? Or any other sights? Thanks in advance guys

Edit: they will be going on a glock 23 gen 4 that I'm currently using as my carry weapon

Truglo TFO's are what I put on my G22, my duty weapon. Great in the daytime, excellent at night.

The only comment about how they are holding up is they have holster wear, where my Glock does not. That doesn't hurt the running of them at all.

Truglo TFO's are what I put on my G22, my duty weapon. Great in the daytime, excellent at night.

The only comment about how they are holding up is they have holster wear, where my Glock does not. That doesn't hurt the running of them at all.

Awesome that's what I'm leaning more towards since it's both what kind of holster are you carrying in I'm using a serpa level 2 and it has good clearance for the sights

Sent from my SM-N900V using USA Carry mobile app

I have run a pair of TruGlo TFOs on my Glock 26 for almost 2 years and have had no problems at all with them. 1000+ rounds and everything is still very tight. They are very bright at night and as good as standard 3 dot sights in the day time. I would definitely recommend them.

I had a pair of TFO's on a pistol that I carried for a while. A word of caution in that if you use the wrong cleaner for cleaning your pistol the solvent will etch the polished tip of the fiber optics and render them useless. That was a fast way to throw away $100 or so. I always stick with Trijicon tritium sights instead. They have a steel sight blade and the finish is as tough as that on my EDC Glock.

Yup. TFO's. Nothing else comes close. Great in all light levels from sun to dusk to dark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back