Long Gun in vehicle

Thanks guys. Looks like no one has any info specific to arkansas yet but thats ok. As far as the "Assault Rifle" thing, if it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk... it's probably a skunk.
I'm not the kind of person that thinks changing the name of something changes what it is. My AR-15 is an assault rifle plain and simple.
I did 4 years as a grunt in the USMC and the only difference in my government issued weapon and the one I have now was the burst fire. In my numerous combat engagements AKA gunfights, I never once used burst, always semi auto. So lets just call it what it is and remember that our second ammendment was drafted so that we could have the means to fight, not hunt or shoot clays but fight.

Sorry for the ramble, don't want to start an online battle just my humble opinion.

No, your AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle... an assault rifle by definition is any rifle that can be select-fire, fully automatic or both. Anti-gunners have labeled any rifle that looks militaristic as an "assault rifle". Unless you actually have a fully automatic, or select fire AR-15, then it is not an assault rifle. If it is select-fire or fully automatic then I can answer your original question very easily, NO, you can't keep it in your vehicle.

As far as Arkansas is concerned, their laws are coming into some radical overhauling. They used to be that you could have a rifle in plain view or in a gun case unloaded, but this may change.

Proverbs 26:4 "Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are"
Thanks to those of you who actually had some information. I see this forum is not for me though.

wfugitt out!

Your handle "wfuggit" says a lot about you.
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back