Let us Gun People help find these Bastards Photos: Boston bombing suspects

This is kind of dumb to put their pics on the web so they can see it, so if they is guilty they will run.

This is kind of dumb to put their pics on the web so they can see it, so if they is guilty they will run.
I'm sure they've been running since Monday.

But when these photos came out I couldn't help but requestion the legitimacy of Sandy Hook. Reason being because its been almost a week and we're just now getting something as simple as suspects. It seemed like when Sandy Hook happened, they not only released the suspect but also knew every single detail down to the last time he cut his fingernails, and pretty much had that entire investigation wrapped up in about 24 hours. My guess is either Sandy Hook wasn't entirely what we know it to be, or because this Boston thing doesn't support any of the White House's political agendas they couldn't really give a sh!t how this investigation turns out.

But when these photos came out I couldn't help but requestion the legitimacy of Sandy Hook. Reason being because its been almost a week and we're just now getting something as simple as suspects. It seemed like when Sandy Hook happened, they not only released the suspect but also knew every single detail down to the last time he cut his fingernails, and pretty much had that entire investigation wrapped up in about 24 hours. My guess is either Sandy Hook wasn't entirely what we know it to be, or because this Boston thing doesn't support any of the White House's political agendas they couldn't really give a sh!t how this investigation turns out.

Possibly because he left his body at the scene.

Possibly because he left his body at the scene.
I'm not talking about just knowing who the suspect was...obviously that was a given there. I'm saying they pretty much had that entire investigation, down to the most minute detail, done in just day or 2. They knew his and everyone else's background and entire life story from the day they were born. They knew EVERY SINGLE DETAIL! It's been almost a week and we've just now gotten photos of potential suspects.

Worse yet, what if they are innocent? Kinda screws up their lives for sure!
Remember the Centennial Park bomber who was wrongly accused? It took years for him to clear his name.
I prefer to allow the agencies involved to handle the dissemination of photographic evidence.

Just sayin....

if you use facebook or google than either one could post just about everything about you in less than a day. They had Lanza's name, address, and the investigation stated and ended in his home town.

Picking out two suspects from hundreds if not thousands of videos and photos of a large crowd of people is nearly impossible. I'm surprised they came to their conclusion sow swiftly.

If the FBI were not about 100 percent sure these are the right people, they would not have posted their pictures. I am pretty sure the FBI is not telling the public all they know.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back