Lest we forget....BOTH Aurora shootings this year

Concerning the Aurora shooting, did anyone see the Bob Costas interview on Fox this week? When Bill asked him if he would rather have a gun to protect himself or lie on the floor and hope the shooter didn’t kill him, Bob said he would rather lie on the floor. What a Puss, I sure as hell would at least want a gun and TRY to do something at least.

I agree, he's a Puss. Jumped to concussions before any investigation and used a tragic event to try and make a Brady point. What an ass. People should keep doing what they have been doing and that's keep notifying the Sponsors like Bud Light and Geico and let them know how we feel about it.

Dennis in Idaho
Keep your Powder Dry!

There was a report out a while ago which compared the number of victims in mass shootings where the police ended the incident vs where someone in victim pool takes action. Quick summary - when someone already there takes action (whether with a gun or other means) the body count is almost always much lower.

Concerning the Aurora shooting, did anyone see the Bob Costas interview on Fox this week? When Bill asked him if he would rather have a gun to protect himself or lie on the floor and hope the shooter didn’t kill him, Bob said he would rather lie on the floor. What a Puss, I sure as hell would at least want a gun and TRY to do something at least.

Yep, I seen that and he would have been lay to rest to. "OH WELL" his call.

Bill should have pushed it a step further with: "Do you also want your family on the floor with you?" Costas is just another liberal liar who will say anything to justify some stupid comment he got taken to task over.

Easy for him to say when he's in the safety of a protected setting. The time to ask him would be when he's actually on the ground at gun point. Fuggin' hypocrite coward is all he is. Just like the ones in government who want to disarm the rest us so we cannot protect ourselves from them or criminals, and no, there isn't much difference between the two...

I agree, he's a Puss. Jumped to concussions before any investigation and used a tragic event to try and make a Brady point. What an ass. People should keep doing what they have been doing and that's keep notifying the Sponsors like Bud Light and Geico and let them know how we feel about it.

Dennis in Idaho
Keep your Powder Dry!

Excuse my ignorance but how is Bud Light and Geico relevant here?

I may be ignorant too, but I wrote to some of the Sponsors because I believe NBC isn't going to do a thing about this, but if the Sponsors start complaining about this and threaten to "Pull" commercials and or other funding, that might get their attention. I may be wrong, as I think I was at least once before, ;-) but that was the only thing I could think of at that time and wanted to do something to help. Now I don't know if it was the "Right" thing to do in some of your minds and guys you can FLAME me all that you'd like as I really don't give a damn one way or the other but I wanted to actually do something instead of just talking about it. Right or Wrong I DID something. Later,

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back