LEO almost stabbed, shoots subject

~OtisM~

Banned
Random as Hell. Suicide by cop? Skip to minute 3:00. Weird.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5fe_1345030088

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Damn quick draw! It might have turned out a little different if the guy hadn't telegraphed his attack.... Wierd situation though, no doubt.

The guy has a history of this including being shot by a NYPD cop for trying to stab him. I dont think that is suicide by cop, I think he just wants to try to kill one. He had a third attack on a cop with a brick as well.

The one thing that came to mind is if the officer didn't have one in the pipe when he drew the outcome would have been different.

The one thing that came to mind is if the officer didn't have one in the pipe when he drew the outcome would have been different.

That truly is the perfect example of how carrying in condition 1 is important, also implementing the 21 ft rule.... He was very close to feeling this psycho's blade.

I was expecting the driver to jump out of the car, not Mary Poppins to come strolling up the road.

Wow. Good shoot. It will be nice when all Americans can defend their lives like that, no matter where they live.

The cop seems like a decent guy and really kept his cool.

This should serve as a training video for all of us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If the guy had waited till he got even with him or slightly behind ,would have made his goal I think,as is was in view just close.
Yes good shooting,also hope the driver got no ticket as he will have to testify-guess speeding has no rewards.
Dont understand why the guy if having a prior history of leo attacks hes running around.

No doubt in my mind a good shoot and a well trained officer with the proper draw and fire. The only thing he did not do is the tripple tap, 2 in the chest and 1 in the head makes the bad guy dead and no court hearing garbage with any liberals on the jury.
Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back