Laser for Ruger LCP .380

heritagefarms

I have recently purchased a Ruger LCP.380 for my girlfriend and expect to purchase a laser for it soon. I can't decide on whether to buy the trigger guard design or the laser that fits just above the right handgrip. Can anyone out there offer any assistance ?

I have been using the Crimson Trace (with the grip activation) on my LCP for about a year. It works fine, but I prefer the LaserMax with the switch. I have the LaserMax on my LC9. I like the ability to turn it off when I do not wish to use it. With the CT, there is no off switch. When at the range and practicing a lot, the CT battery drains much faster, since there is no off switch. CT will send you a free battery every year, but only one. Both work just fine, just be sure to align them once in a while as they do get out of alignment after shooting a lot.

I didn't know they made a laser grip for an LCP. I've got an LCP with a laser from CTC and the button is right below the trigger gaurd, so when you grip it the laser comes on. I really like it. But my LCP is just my back-up gun. My main gun is a Glock 27 and it does have a laser grip where the laser is above the right grip. I like that too, but for a smaller gun like the LCP, I would stick with the laser in front of the trigger gaurd. Hope this helps.

I got the LaserLyte side mount for the LCP and really like. My finger lines up with the On/Off switch and doesn't change how I present the weapon.

I am looking at the Viridian green laser for my LCP. It has the holsters specifically for it. A magnet within the holster turns on the laser when the firearm is pulled. Plus the green strobe is visible even in bright sunlight.

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

I am so very pleased with my Alien Gear holster for my Glock 27 and was thinking of getting one form my LCP. Does anyone know how to modify a holster with the magnet to work with the Veridian laser?

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back