Las Vegas Concealed Carry Permit Holder Shoots Robbery Suspect

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I just spoke to a friend in Las Vegas who told me this morning someone tried robbing The Lodge on S. Fort Apache Road in Las Vegas. Not far from where I used to live when I lived in Las Vegas. Well after he fled with the money he ran into the bartender in the parking lot who had a firearm and a permit to carry concealed. When the suspect pointed his gun the bartender pulled his concealed carry weapon and shot him multiple times in the chest. He was taken to the hospital for surgery.

I have to say, sounds like a +1 for us!

Good job for the barkeeper.

The more people whom have a CWP will help to protect the innocent from BG's.

Bartender and robber

I also heard about a convenience store in Atlanta, GA, and a gunman who tried to rob the place. He shot the clerk in the abdomen, than as the pistol was in recoil, he pulled the trigger again for some reason and shot himself in the head. Police first thought it was a gunfight, but finally ascertained the robber was the only person with a gun. Waste of skin saved the taxpayers of Georgia a ton of money. The clerk survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Last edited:
ammo

If he shot him multiple times in the chest and he is still breathing maybe the bartender should look for better ammo. Now the courts get to make lots of money in the trial:eek:(

Can't say for sure but it almost sounds like the BG was carrying only to intimidate his victims. No report of BG shooting back. I think that is a message that would be good for criminals to hear nationwide.
Now if only the laws in certain states [cough] (Illinois & Wisconsin) [cough] would catch on...

Can't say for sure but it almost sounds like the BG was carrying only to intimidate his victims. No report of BG shooting back. I think that is a message that would be good for criminals to hear nationwide.
Now if only the laws in certain states [cough] (Illinois & Wisconsin) [cough] would catch on...

Well if that was the case the bartender will be in hot water. For it will be his word against the robbers. Just cause you have a CCW does not give you the right to stop a crime that has already happed. I fear that if the Bg says he was running through the parking lot when he was shot without pointing his gun at anyone it will make it seem like the bartender shoot him cause he seen the gun. Just hope that he is lucky and does not face any chargers for the shooting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back