Kudos to Our Service Men & Women

vernsimpson

Have not seen anything on this forum about this. if there has been then I apologize for not posting on that thread.

When 3 Americans stopped a terrorist in France from killing a lot of people, I felt that a lot of hope that the American Spirit may not be dead yet. Despite all the left has done to neuter the American Male, 3 Americans stopped a nutcase from killing a lot of people they did not know, had no ties to (except they were fellow human beings) and people who ran away to save themselves. The French President honored these guys with the French Legion of Honor and a dinner in their honor.

Our resident in the WH "praised" bravery when IMHO they should have received something more! I say that because I have seen nothing from our "wonderful and fair" media about anything from our excrement gubment honoring these guys. This upsets me because these 3 guys seem to be everything that America once was. America has shed her sons and daughters blood all over the world to protect and free others.

Actually I am surprised that our "wonderful and caring" gubment has not charged them with assault on a poor "he was such a good boy"!!! :sarcastic:

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back