Kroger robbed at gunpoint, Moms Demand says OC ban would have prevented it...

E

ezkl2230

This is part of the statement issued by Moms Demand:

These crimes at two Kroger stores in one week should serve as a wake up call to Kroger’s leadership to prohibit the open carry of firearms in its stores. Kroger customers should not be responsible for determining if someone in the store holding a gun is a criminal or making a political statement.

They really think this guy was going to obey an OC ban.

Link Removed

Man wearing skeleton mask holds up bank in Kroger

I have some simple advice for any liberal or concerned mom. If someone is pushing a buggy, buying items off the shelf and minding his own business then do not be alarmed. This is what we in the real world call a legally armed, law abiding citizen exercising his or her Constitutional rights and taking responsibility for his or her own safety. However, If said person is pointing the gun at you and demanding money, he is the bad guy and concern is warranted. That's it, very simple. Further more, one would hope that in the second example the law abiding citizen would take steps to save your sorry ass and the tax payers the cost of a trial.

You'd think prohibiting robbery in Kroger would do the same thing.

Exactly! This is why liberalism should be legally categorized has a mental illness.

They say posted signs help them feel safer; so why wouldn't a "No Crime Allowed" sign accomplish the same thing without violating legal gun owners right to carry?

-

MD and Everytown are planning a protest during Kroger's annual meeting on Wed, 10/29/14, to protest their refusal to bow and worship at the altar of gun control as overseen by saint Bloomberg.

"Watts added that she believes most gun owners are responsible, and wouldn’t dream of openly carrying their weapons inside a supermarket.“It’s a vocal minority who make so much noise,” she said. “They shouldn’t be setting the political agenda — or business policy. Kroger has every right to stop open carry on their own property.”

Gun Control Rally Planned For Kroger Annual Meeting - Forbes

Kroger needs to hear from us! Let them know you support their decision to choose to permit carry on their premises!

“It’s a vocal minority who make so much noise,” she said.

Ain't that the truth. Too bad we will never get enough gun owners together willing to be "activists" to prove that Mom's Not Getting Enough Action are the vocal minority who make so much noise.

most gun owners are responsible, and wouldn’t dream of openly carrying their weapons inside a supermarket.

These two statements are actually true if you separate them. Most gun owners are responsible. But that has absolutely nothing to do with that, unfortunately, most would never dream of open carrying in a supermarket.

MD and Everytown are planning a protest during Kroger's annual meeting on Wed, 10/29/14, to protest their refusal to bow and worship at the altar of gun control as overseen by saint Bloomberg.

Gun Control Rally Planned For Kroger Annual Meeting - Forbes

Kroger needs to hear from us! Let them know you support their decision to choose to permit carry on their premises!

Pot, please meet the kettle. :lol: Mom's, not political, what a laugh.

MSNBC running a poll about carry at Kroger. Currently 57% of respondents are in favor of carry at Kroger.

Link Removed

Take a moment to vote!

MSNBC running a poll about carry at Kroger. Currently 57% of respondents are in favor of carry at Kroger.

Poll: Should Kroger shoppers be allowed to carry handguns? | MSNBC

Take a moment to vote!

You post must have helped - I just voted and it now says 63% yes with 93,000 total votes. :dance3:

You post must have helped - I just voted and it now says 63% yes with 93,000 total votes. :dance3:

I'm sure it will be quietly taken down without ever revealing the results to the public. They have run similar polls in the past, and that's how they handled it. They are still sure that they represent the majority of Americans, and they can't accept results such as these.

With 96K votes, 64% of respondents support the right to carry!

I want this here in case they decide to take down the results without making them public.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Take a moment to vote!

I'm going to stake as much value in a MSNBC gun control poll on concealed carry, about as much as a barefoot and pregnant, anti gun soccer mom's opinion on my Second Amendment rights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back