king tuk for glock 23

biscotrip

Should i go with Galco or Crossbreed? And where can i get the best price for it

I've got a Galco Kingtuk for my Kahr CM9. Looks very much like the Crossbreed Supertuk but less cost. Comes standard with combat cut. Got mine from optics planet for around $50. Never owned the Supertuk but I'm very happy with the Galco Kingtuk.

Here's another option altogether. A tuck-able pure kydex IWB holster that I LOVE for my Glock 23. This is my EDC holster and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Link Removed

It's comfortable, super secure, adjustable, and a one-handed reholster is easy 100% of the time. I've even wore a dress shirt tucked into it and no one even noticed due to the fact that the clips do not extend all the way in front of the belt.

It's Israeli-made, and shipped to my house within 10 days of the order date, rather than the much longer time posted on their Amazon site.

I'd buy this holster again in a heartbeat.

Not trying to derail you. I've heard great things about both the King Tuk and the Supertuck. This is just a different option to consider.

love my super tuck, awesome holster. got tthe horse hid option as i live in texas and the horse hide will absorbe the sweat better. king tuck is almost the same, but cheaper, all up to you. i say go supertuck.

I got a King Tuk for my XD. I've never tried a Crossbreed but they had the Galco at Midway For about $45.
I like mine--I've only had it about 3 months and it's doing it's job very well

Take a look at Theis Holsters first. Much like Crossbreed (but standard with Combat cut & Horsehide) plus life time guarantee and at $65 to-the-door price.

I have never tried the supertuck, but I do have the Kingtuk. So far it works great. It seems durable and it is quite comfortable. I have heard great things about the supertuck, but saw this for around $50 at optics planet and went for it. Very happy with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back