Kahr CM9

Jes

Well I just ordered a Kahr CM9 from Bud's. I have read all the reviews and I even rented a Kahr about 6 months ago (not a CM9) and loved the way it shot. Does anyone here actually own one???

Waiting for this thing to show up and getting antsy. All you Kahr owners give me your opinions. I need something to obsess over while I wait.
Link Removed

Got mine from Bud's about 6 weeks back. Absolutely love it. Accurate and have had no problems at all. 300 rounds through her so far and not a single issue. Great ccw weapon fits in your pocket depending on clothing. But I usually carry in a Galco Kingtuk iwb. Bud's is great as well. My FFL received my pistol within three days. If you bought it before Nov 30th you can go out to the Kahr web site and send off for a free 7 round magazine. I believe you have until the end of December to request the magazine. Hope you enjoy yours as well as I do.

Thanks JHart. I bought mine on the 30th and just saw the free mag offer. I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this little bugger.

I've owned mine for about 3 months and its been flawless. It comes VERY stiff so I'd suggest an afternoon of racking the slide and some snap caps. Congrats on your new purchase, its as reliable as you can buy and fits in your pocket

Jes I have a kahr p40 and love it. It conceals very easily with very little to no printing. The recoil is minimal even with a 3.6" barrel. Field stripping is easy so it's makes cleaning a breeze. The only thing I do want to change are the sites I want to put night sites on it to make them more visible

It looks like Kahr has night sights for about $80 on their site. Seems very reasonable!! I just can't tell if they have one to fit the pinned in front sight.

Link Removed

I have the Kahr CM9 and love it (at least 800 rounds through). I also have the CW 40, had problems, resolved with self-installed spring, and it's great as well. I will order the new CM0 when it hits the market.

Good to hear some more positive reports. Bud's just moved my order to "shipping" today. I kind of expected a bit quicker shipping. 7 days from order to ship. I guess it is worth it as Bud's was about $80-100 cheaper than local.

Anyone have the issues with loading the first round? I have read that Kahr does not recommend the normal slingshot method of racking the slide in the manual.

Also read about mags that don't fall free but that seems like an easy fix.

Some kahr feeding ramps need a good break in period before they feed the first round of flat nosed ammo. It's not every single gun but I suggest steering clear of any flat nose for at least 200 rounds. I suggest American eagle for fmj and hornady cd for jhp

I have CW9 and love it. I've only had problems with JHPs in Promag mags, so I'll only use mfr mags for that.

the .40 is not going to have as fast repeat hits as the 9, I guarantee it, not at more than powderburn distances, at least. that's quite a bit more recoil, guys. keltec gave up on their .40 caliber, remember? Not enough sales response, too many complaints about its recoil and beating up the little gun with that load.

I buy reloaded fmj ammo from usaammo.com and seem to have feeding small feeding issues with the cm9. maybe one out of 20 fails to chamber. ammo works flawlessly in my fnx. but i carry hydroshoc ammo and that stuff feeds perfect in the cm9.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back