Just took my CCDW class this weekend

ParrotHead

....I think I passed the range portion. :pleasantry:

Link Removed

Yeah, we had to bang out 50 also. Mine looked like yours, except that the "10 ring" was virtually gone. The Marines DID make me into an expert marksman. Still enjoy shooting.

There's just something very gratifying about being able to put 10 rounds consistantly into a target area the size of a dinner plate at better than a quarter mile. (Rifle anyway) Don't know what it is, exactly. Feels comforting, somehow. :biggrin:

GG

Yeah, we had to bang out 50 also. Mine looked like yours, except that the "10 ring" was virtually gone. The Marines DID make me into an expert marksman. Still enjoy shooting.

There's just something very gratifying about being able to put 10 rounds consistantly into a target area the size of a dinner plate at better than a quarter mile. (Rifle anyway) Don't know what it is, exactly. Feels comforting, somehow. :biggrin:

GG

633502972259874338-true-compassion.jpg

Always wanted to shoot a .50 cal sniper unit. Just to see if I could do it. (Was a qualified 50 gunner in Nam. Which got me made into a qualified "target" the last time I got in a convoy ambush. LOL!) Doubt if I could even see a target a mile away these days, even WITH my glasses.

Oh well. Time flies and youthful exuberance flies with it! :biggrin:

GG

We could re-name this thread "I'm bragging-look what I can do" LOL JUST KIDDING, you all shoot great. Congrats on getting your CCW.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back