Just ordered my new Sig P938... happy!!

nybuckboy

Just put in my pre-order for a Sig Sauer P938 Equinox from Rockwell Arms in Idaho. Not sure when I will see it. They say 3 - 6 months but they said it very well may be earlier... they don't want to promise sooner and then have me wait.

Anyone done business with Rockwell Arms? Just curious how everything went.

Ugly little gun lol. I hear alot of places are back ordered thanks to Obama, all the gun shops around me dont have anything bigger than a 22 pistol. Even those are hard to come by now.

Ugly little gun lol. I hear alot of places are back ordered thanks to Obama, all the gun shops around me dont have anything bigger than a 22 pistol. Even those are hard to come by now.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Here are 2 pics: One is the Rosewood and the other the Equinox. How can anyone say this is an ugly gun.

Wife just got the extreme (grey grips with the extended mag plus an extra mag. ) LOVES it . Could not find any 9mm target ammo so she put 32 rounds of speer gold dot short barrel ammo through it and it ran flawless right out of the box. Good luck with yours I amsure you will like it. Sweet gun and pretty too. Winthropholsters.com has a nice IWB in stock for 55.00 it takes about 4 days for that to come in.once again be safe and good luck.

Checkout the review on guntests.com, they had some severe issues with their 938. I have a 238 and no problems with regular or +P ammo except Francci HPs (their profile is too sharp and the hollow point hangs up on the front of the mag sometimes).

I have a P938 Extreme. Love the gun. Some are having issues with 115gr. but I have not had any problems at all with ammo. I have shot 115 gr. Blazer, PMC and Hornady Critical Duty, 124 gr. Remington Golden Saber and 135 gr. Hornady Critical Defense with no issues. Very accurate. The only problem I and some others are having is with the mag. After I chamber a round, take the mag. out to add another round, the top round in the mag. will come out after the mag. drops slightly. Sometimes in will stay up in the gun and sometimes it just falls out. It does not happen every time. It's not a big issue to me. You might be lucky and find the extended mag., but they are hard to find. You can call Sig and order the extended mag. They are in stock right now.

I have a P938 Extreme. Love the gun. Some are having issues with 115gr. but I have not had any problems at all with ammo. I have shot 115 gr. Blazer, PMC and Hornady Critical Duty, 124 gr. Remington Golden Saber and 135 gr. Hornady Critical Defense with no issues. Very accurate. The only problem I and some others are having is with the mag. After I chamber a round, take the mag. out to add another round, the top round in the mag. will come out after the mag. drops slightly. Sometimes in will stay up in the gun and sometimes it just falls out. It does not happen every time. It's not a big issue to me. You might be lucky and find the extended mag., but they are hard to find. You can call Sig and order the extended mag. They are in stock right now.

Thanks for your report Dan.

Got tired of waiting for Rockwell Arms to get one in and decided to go ahead and order through GunBrokerage. Put in my order and sent out my money order. Should see it in my hands after PP office visit hopefully end of next week. Got a $25 credit that I still have to use at Rockwell cause I can not get a refund but I'm sure I can find something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back