just bought a Beretta 3032 to help a friend out. Any thoughts on this gun?

CRW

Took it out and shot it yesterday. Of course it wasn't very accurate but functioned very well and feels good in the hand. Does anyone own one? Really wasn't a gun I would pick out of a display case but I bought it to help a friend out. I will be looking to trade it for a 9mm here soon if anyone in Colorado is interested.

My wife has a nice little inox model with babinga wood grips (see below). It's a nice little gat and conceals well on her small frame.

Link Removed

that does look nice! I doubt I am gonna keep mine though. I know it's worth more than I paid for it so I am planning on trying to trade it off for a 9mm target pistol or sell it to go towards an 5.25 XDM 9

well that was short lived lol!! I had my pool table completely re-done today and the guy really liked my Beretta so I am $50 out of pocket and without my new gun. I am going tomorrow to buy my new XDM9 ;)

I have the Inox one, had it for about 10 years. It shoots great and I carried it for many a year in the pocket holster with Winchester silver tips. It is a great weapon for some one with weak hands, the tip up bbl is good because it's a bear to cycle the slide.
Now it would not be my first choice as a CCW because I have more fire power in a package smaller than the 3032. I also have the KelTek P-32 which would be my choice for a 32 if I was going to carry one. Maybe as a back up to the back up.
But back to your question...It is a fine weapon in it's time, don't get the blue one as I remember them having problems with the slide cracking, never heard of any problems with the stainless ones.

I doubt I would have carried it as a concealed weapon but it was kind of cool. Since my buddy bought it, I took that money and some more and bought my new XDM9 yesterday. I've been wanting an XDM9 since they came out and love the way it shoots. I will shoot this one for the first time Saturday since myself and a bunch of buddies are going shooting out here by my house. I am gonna put 300 rounds through it and get the feel of this particular one. First one I shot was my girlfriend's. She bought her XDM9 the same week I bought my XD-45. I will take my XD-40 sub-compact out as well and see how they compare to each other. Now I just need the XDM 5.25 competition series. That is a sweet looking gun! Might get that one here soon as well

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back