IWB holster for Ruger P85

Anyone have any recommendations for a good IWB holster for a Ruger P series? I can find lots of recommendations for the LC9, which is what I eventually want to get, but in the meantime...

I have a P95, and being a slimmer guy I had to make a custom belly band holster that keeps my firearm in the small of my back above my pants. I'm not sure if you'd like that, but I feel best with that. I know people sell them but I made mine for less than $20 in materials and an hour behind a sewing machine.

I haven't touched a sewing machine since Home Ec in Jr. High. Got any pictures? I was looking at the MaxTuck holsters last night, but I'd rather spend $20 than $70.

Check out Old Faithful Holsters. You can get them complete, or a kit that just needs put together or even a kit with a blank piece of kydex, that you make yourself. That option being the least expensive. Good holsters its worth the look.

Not saying it will work for you but I have a P90 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Works great and is very comfortable.
Good luck with your decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back