ISIS in Honduras

Kramer1113

A Young lady I know is a missionary in Honduras. Recently she phoned her mother to tell her that the road leading north has been taken over by ISIS. She reports that they have taken a small town and are using it as a base.
I have known this woman for 11 years and she does the Lords work. I do not hesitate to believe her.

They were in Mexico and now Honduras? They need a map and a compass. In any case, how are they going to survive in a nation of 8.5 million Christians with its own armed forces and not the sort of restraint shown by the US?

Not sure about all that but this was from someone who has seen it with her own eyes.

I'm not going to comment on her specifically because I don't know her as you do, but I will say that it seems very unlikely that ISIS will travel around the world, take over a Central American town in a Christian nation like Honduras, and hold it against that nation's military, not to mention drug gangs and whatnot, who very likely are also Christian.

ISIS to Christians: Pay, Convert or Die | Breaking Israel News

Over the weekend, militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria set fire to a 1,800-year-old church in Mosul. Hundreds of Christian families have also fled the city after being threatened if they did not convert or pay a tax.

The jihadist group issued a Saturday deadline for Christian residents of Mosul, Iraq’s second largest city, to leave, pay, convert or die. After noon on Saturday, the group announced over loudspeakers from the city’s mosques, “nothing but the sword” was offered.

It really doesn't seem like these types are going to do well in Latin America.

Mexico? Honduras? Guatemala? El Salvador? Doesn't really matter which because any or all of them are just a staging area for forthcoming terror attacks against the US. These countries are easy to enter, infiltrate and move about freely; all it takes is a little cash in the right hands and the gates swing open. For a fee, the drug cartels will deliver them to the border, if not across the river and into the US. It's just a matter of time until we start seeing car bombs being detonated in major cities around the US, shopping malls, sports stadiums; anywhere they can easily inflict maximum terror. Man! This New Norm really sucks!

Mexico? Honduras? Guatemala? El Salvador? Doesn't really matter which because any or all of them are just a staging area for forthcoming terror attacks against the US. These countries are easy to enter, infiltrate and move about freely; all it takes is a little cash in the right hands and the gates swing open. For a fee, the drug cartels will deliver them to the border, if not across the river and into the US. It's just a matter of time until we start seeing car bombs being detonated in major cities around the US, shopping malls, sports stadiums; anywhere they can easily inflict maximum terror. Man! This New Norm really sucks!

We've had threads claiming one thing and new threads claiming another. It does actually matter because it calls into question the accuracy of the report. These nations are probably easy to enter, but in what sort of numbers? How many terrorists need to fly, boat, or swim over to Hondurus, and either lugging guns, ammo, and equipment, or buying it on arrival, to make them sufficiently strong to take over and hold a town against not just the town, but the nation's armed forces... it just doesn't seem likely. Also, I'm not sure that Latin drug cartels would be so eager to do business with an organization that hates Christians and would happily cut their heads off.

Terrorists don't have to come in large numbers and it doesn't take too much to take over a small town in most Latin countries because most countries don't allow the citizens to arm themselves. And the cartels in Mexico and Honduras don't care about political or religious affiliations. Show them the money and you have a deal. Mexican citizens are paying coyotes anywhere from $2,000 - $5,000 per head to smuggle them to the border and into the US. I'm sure that those
wishing to visit harm upon us are able and willing to pay much more for the same service. Do not sell any of these people short!

Howdy,

One thing to remember about L.A. is that they are Catholic, even the drug cartels, and would not get into bed with muslims even for money.

Sure, maybe an isolated one here or there might but not on a whole.

L.A. Drug Cartels.......... Go to Mass on Sunday, sell drugs on Monday.

Since Honduras is controlled by their Gov't, plus drug cartels and local warlords, I'm gonna say it ain't so. Maybe a local warlord or cartel member took over the town, but not ragheads.

Just my $.02 and your mileage may vary, especially if you still live with your Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement.

Paul

I'm likin` the command post in the basement.
I do not know if she saw it with her own eyes, however that was my assumption as her mother was relaying the story.
I take it at face value because of the nature of the family.
The young lady (Jessica) who is in Honduras has been going to South America since she was 17 on Missionary trips, she is now 27 years old.
Like Fox news, I report, you decide.

Howdy,

Like Fox news, I report, you decide.

Only problem with Fuax Noise reporting "something" is usually the "news source" is either based a fictional story that someone wrote on a blog, like the Drudge Report, or it's a fictional story that was on a right-wing nutjob online "news" source like Breitbart.com.

If you use yahoo and search for Breitbart this pops up:

"Fox News National Minutes count when pets are panting in hot cars, but leave rescues to experts, ..."

WTFever that suppose to mean.

Paul

Howdy,

Only problem with Fuax Noise reporting "something" is usually the "news source" is either based a fictional story that someone wrote on a blog, like the Drudge Report, or it's a fictional story that was on a right-wing nutjob online "news" source like Breitbart.com.

"Fox News National Minutes count when pets are panting in hot cars, but leave rescues to experts, ..."

Paul

My God are you a fruitcake. Does anyone you know take you seriously..."Faux News". Are you still a high school sophomore heading up your debate team? Your problem is the same as most fruitcake liberals...you aren't relevant, never will be, and you cannot recover from that slight...can you?

Howdy,

Paul

Are you saying the other MSM outlets aren't also full of crap? Additionally, The Drudge Report isn't a "blog" in the sense you're suggesting (being completely fictitious) ... wrong yet again, Paul.

Howdy girlybob,

Are you saying the other MSM outlets aren't also full of crap? Additionally, The Drudge Report isn't a "blog" in the sense you're suggesting (being completely fictitious) ... wrong yet again, Paul.

ALL media is full of crap and push their own agenda.

Notice I've NEVER posted something and used a media source or comment prove my POV.

They are ALL FULL OF BS!! The main difference between myself and most of the other members is that I realize they are full of crap.

You can watch a "news story" on Faux, CNN, MSNBC, and Al jazeera and never realize it was the same "news story".

They all push their agenda and Faux Noise is the worse of the bunch, followed by MSNBC.

Heck, I would believe something from Al Jazeera before I would from Faux or MSNBC and I wouldn't trust them any farther than I would a Catholic Priest or Republican around a 12yo boy.

Paul

I wouldn't trust them any farther than I would a Catholic Priest or Republican around a 12yo boy.
Paul

This is called PROJECTION.

Projection (Psychological)

1] A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

2] An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.​

Life Is Good. :victory:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back