Is there an easy way to see state CC laws on BUGs, CCW off-body storage etc.?

kevin mosley

Anybody able to guide me on an easy way to reference state-by-state CC laws concerning # of guns, types of ammo allowed/banned, any magazine capacity limits?
Also, state-by-state laws on containing my CCW when not on my person (i.e. - I need to enter a US Post Office, can I case my CCW loaded, do I have to remove all ammo & lock up seperate from the weapon, etc.?).

This summer I will travel from Florida out to Montana and back, through 15-17 states. It will be a lot easier to plan if there's any faster way than reading every state's laws on the subject 1-by-1, at least initially.

Anybody able to guide me on an easy way to reference state-by-state CC laws concerning # of guns, types of ammo allowed/banned, any magazine capacity limits?
Also, state-by-state laws on containing my CCW when not on my person (i.e. - I need to enter a US Post Office, can I case my CCW loaded, do I have to remove all ammo & lock up seperate from the weapon, etc.?).

This summer I will travel from Florida out to Montana and back, through 15-17 states. It will be a lot easier to plan if there's any faster way than reading every state's laws on the subject 1-by-1, at least initially.

This NRA-ILA page is a good place to start.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back