IS The KING of New York coming to your State

golocx4

Got Beretta's?
Link Removed

He is coming to these states. Is your state next?
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Maine
North Carolina
Nevada
Arizona
Ohio
Indiana
Alaska
North Dakota
Montana
New Hampshire

Kick this New York elitist out before it is too late.
Or do nothing.

Kind of shows how desperate these control freak liberals are getting. Use to be they could spread their venom around through the tightly controlled liberal media. Now there's too much media they can't control. Now it's time to hit the pavement. They have the low information voters in their pockets. The rest of us that can see through the liberal smoke and mirrors are having an effect the liberals are stating to fear. The lib's are starting do loose their grip. Keep the heat on.

Some of his henchmen have already been to NV. It was right around the time the Governor vetoed that ridiculous bill. Bloomberg, needs to keep his "New York Style" gun control in New York. It really is working wonderfully there....NOT!
The only thing NV wants "New York Style" is pizza.

Looks as if he is skipping my state, and with good reason. Kentucky is very pro-gun, he would probably be chased away before he crossed the border.

Looks as if he is skipping my state, and with good reason. Kentucky is very pro-gun, he would probably be chased away before he crossed the border.

He doesn't care, he had no problem coming to VA, of course to Blacksburg, home of VA Tech. He met plenty of resistance.

Link Removed

He is coming to these states. Is your state next?
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Maine
North Carolina
Nevada
Arizona
Ohio
Indiana
Alaska
North Dakota
Montana
New Hampshire

Kick this New York elitist out before it is too late.
Or do nothing.

the sob better stay the hell out of my state. He's not my governor and I will cuss his ass out.

Florida isn't listed but is in the story. I would gladly have him try to buy a gun ( while wired ) with the local ATF rep waiting right outside waiting to arrest him..

Florida isn't listed but is in the story. I would gladly have him try to buy a gun ( while wired ) with the local ATF rep waiting right outside waiting to arrest him..

I'd give a thousand dollars just too see that happen and actually put him in a place behind bars.

I'll start a fund with fifty bucks going to any other state that keeps him! I know it's not much, but he's not worth anything...except a few billion that goes with him.

Some of his henchmen have already been to NV. It was right around the time the Governor vetoed that ridiculous bill. Bloomberg, needs to keep his "New York Style" gun control in New York. It really is working wonderfully there....NOT!
The only thing NV wants "New York Style" is pizza.

LOL Love it.

Cnon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back