CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Instructors, add your classes!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
If you are an instructor, you are more than welcome to add your class schedules to the calendars.

http://www.usacarry.com/firearm_events_by_state.html

Just click on the state the event is in. Then just go to the day and add the event with all the details.

Eventually I want to have a national directory of instructors with their own class schedules but that is down on the list of features. I'm thinking this could help out in the meantime.

Last edited:
Joe,

You let me know and here I am. I'm going to have to think about listing my schedule. I don't post on our state CCW site to get business. I post to help people. Why should here be any differnt?

Greg

Greg,
You know I know you have helped a "gazillion" people to get their CCW in a rather adverse atmosphere, by mentoring people and volunteering your time!.
That is a Fact!.

I think it would be a big help to be able to have a list of classes people can take in their state. I know I didn't realize I had a few different options to take classes when I got mine.

In the Lake City,Fl we have a company that trains military,LEO and Civilians.DEDICATED-PROFESSIONALS.COM . Mr. Russ Adler is the operator/ owner.Check the web site out.

Last edited:
Michigan CCW/CPL Classes

If anyone is interested for CCW/CPL classes in southeastern Michigan. Check out my wesite at [url=http://www.americanfirearmstraining.com for more information, contact info. and class schedule. We teach in 3 different locations, and have many, many satisfied customers. If you are looking for a great class, don't hesitate to look us up. Thanks for allowing us to post here.

Hey,

This is a 5 minute video of the Personal Tactics Advanced class. This is a promotional video and is not to be construed as a training video. All drills were conducted with the utmost of safety and prior dry firing. Remember, these were students LEARNING the drills and mistakes were made and corrected. Again, just a sniff of our advanced class.

YouTube - Personal Tactics Firearms Training

Nice vid. I especially like including local media to join to report what is being taught there. Good to promote responsible, safe firearms ownership, and good marketing! :biggrin:

Personal Protection Associates and Stealth CQC
offering the following classes in lower NYS (Hudson Valley).

Bethlehem Rod & Gun Club
372 New Unionville Rd.
Plattekill, NY 12568

Directions: www.BethlehemRodAndGun.com

April 8, 2011 (Friday)
  • NRA First Steps Pistol (10:00 Am - 2:00 PM)
  • FL Non-resident permit - Includes Fingerprinting (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
  • Contact Bob - RC@PerpWatch.com

April 9, 2011 (Saturday)

April 13, 2011 (Wednesday):

April 27, 2011 (Wednesday):

April 30, 2011 (Saturday):
  • NRA First Steps Pistol (9:00 AM)
  • FL non-resident permit - Includes fingerprinting (12:30 PM)
  • Airsoft Force-on-Force Training (2:30 PM)
  • Contact Kirk - kiro3333@yahoo.com

May 14, 2011 (Saturday):
  • Modern Warrior Rape Awareness and Prevention Workshop (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
  • Full contact class. Women and girls ages 14 and above. No men allowed.
  • Our staff brings over 100yrs. of law enforcement and defensive tactics experience.
  • All instructors certified by Modern Warrior (www.ModernWarrior.com)

June 4, 2011 (Saturday):
  • NRA Personal Protection Inside The Home (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
  • 150 rounds of ammunition required for range exercises.
  • Out of state residents are eligible to take this class under state law exemption.
  • Multiple instructors ensure low student to instructor ratio.

June 25 & 26, 2011 (Saturday & Sunday):
  • NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home (Sat: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM / Sun: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
  • 250 rounds of ammunition required for range exercises.
  • Out of state residents are eligible to take this class under state law exemption.
  • Multiple instructors ensure low student to instructor ratio.
  • Pre-certification required for this class.

For information on pricing or to reserve a seat contact the appropriate instructor above.
Located ten minutes off the NYS Thruway at Newburgh. Mention code USAPRICE for USA Carry members discount.

Email