Instructors, add your classes!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
If you are an instructor, you are more than welcome to add your class schedules to the calendars.

http://www.usacarry.com/firearm_events_by_state.html

Just click on the state the event is in. Then just go to the day and add the event with all the details.

Eventually I want to have a national directory of instructors with their own class schedules but that is down on the list of features. I'm thinking this could help out in the meantime.

Last edited:
Joe,

You let me know and here I am. I'm going to have to think about listing my schedule. I don't post on our state CCW site to get business. I post to help people. Why should here be any differnt?

Greg

Greg,
You know I know you have helped a "gazillion" people to get their CCW in a rather adverse atmosphere, by mentoring people and volunteering your time!.
That is a Fact!.

I think it would be a big help to be able to have a list of classes people can take in their state. I know I didn't realize I had a few different options to take classes when I got mine.

In the Lake City,Fl we have a company that trains military,LEO and Civilians.DEDICATED-PROFESSIONALS.COM . Mr. Russ Adler is the operator/ owner.Check the web site out.

Last edited:
Michigan CCW/CPL Classes

If anyone is interested for CCW/CPL classes in southeastern Michigan. Check out my wesite at [url=http://www.americanfirearmstraining.com for more information, contact info. and class schedule. We teach in 3 different locations, and have many, many satisfied customers. If you are looking for a great class, don't hesitate to look us up. Thanks for allowing us to post here.

Hey,

This is a 5 minute video of the Personal Tactics Advanced class. This is a promotional video and is not to be construed as a training video. All drills were conducted with the utmost of safety and prior dry firing. Remember, these were students LEARNING the drills and mistakes were made and corrected. Again, just a sniff of our advanced class.

YouTube - Personal Tactics Firearms Training

Nice vid. I especially like including local media to join to report what is being taught there. Good to promote responsible, safe firearms ownership, and good marketing! :biggrin:

Personal Protection Associates and Stealth CQC
offering the following classes in lower NYS (Hudson Valley).

Bethlehem Rod & Gun Club
372 New Unionville Rd.
Plattekill, NY 12568

Directions: www.BethlehemRodAndGun.com

April 8, 2011 (Friday)
  • NRA First Steps Pistol (10:00 Am - 2:00 PM)
  • FL Non-resident permit - Includes Fingerprinting (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
  • Contact Bob - [email protected]

April 9, 2011 (Saturday)

April 13, 2011 (Wednesday):
  • Utah Non-resident Permit - Includes fingerprinting (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
  • Contact Rodney - [email protected]

April 27, 2011 (Wednesday):
  • Utah Non-resident Permit - Includes fingerprinting (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
  • Contact Rodney - [email protected]

April 30, 2011 (Saturday):
  • NRA First Steps Pistol (9:00 AM)
  • FL non-resident permit - Includes fingerprinting (12:30 PM)
  • Airsoft Force-on-Force Training (2:30 PM)
  • Contact Kirk - [email protected]

May 14, 2011 (Saturday):
  • Modern Warrior Rape Awareness and Prevention Workshop (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
  • Full contact class. Women and girls ages 14 and above. No men allowed.
  • Our staff brings over 100yrs. of law enforcement and defensive tactics experience.
  • All instructors certified by Modern Warrior (www.ModernWarrior.com)

June 4, 2011 (Saturday):
  • NRA Personal Protection Inside The Home (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
  • 150 rounds of ammunition required for range exercises.
  • Out of state residents are eligible to take this class under state law exemption.
  • Multiple instructors ensure low student to instructor ratio.

June 25 & 26, 2011 (Saturday & Sunday):
  • NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home (Sat: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM / Sun: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
  • 250 rounds of ammunition required for range exercises.
  • Out of state residents are eligible to take this class under state law exemption.
  • Multiple instructors ensure low student to instructor ratio.
  • Pre-certification required for this class.

For information on pricing or to reserve a seat contact the appropriate instructor above.
Located ten minutes off the NYS Thruway at Newburgh. Mention code USAPRICE for USA Carry members discount.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back