Indoor shooting

Sturta

Where do you do your indoor shooting NH? There dont seem to be many public ranges where you can get some lane time, especially in the seacoast. I know about Belmont Firearms and Manchester Firing Line, neither of which are close enough for me to make regular trips. Are there others?

Indoor ? Where I'm at it's hard to find outdoor. The one we have that allows pistols larger than .22 will not let you shoot the first set of metal targets.

Major Waldrons Sportsmans assoc. in Dover has a indoor range, it is a private club and costs arond $160 or so a year. You can shoot almost any time if you go through their "keyholder qualification "

From their website

Indoor Range:

Year round shooting

Ten movable shooting stations

Shooting distance up to 25 yards

Indoor Range Open Shooting: Open shooting is only available on the first Thursday of the month for the Summer. It will be open every Thursday starting September 25th. The range is open to members and non-members alike. Standard range fees apply - $3 for members, $10 for non-members. Note: If no one shows up by 7:15 p.m. the range officer will likely lock up and leave.

Note: All guests are required complete a "Release and Assumption of Risk" form prior to using the facilities.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back