Indoor Firing Ranges

USN2Pulpit

These are hard to find...I'm looking for one in or close to Crawford county. Any suggestions?

USA2Pulpit...We had a bad experience with Sovereign Arms. We saw these guys from one of the gunshows we went to and got their calling card after we were ignored for a long time. Anyway, when during the Christmas holidays our son came home to celebrate with us, we gave him a CCW class with them. He was very, very disappointed.

Anyway, we live here in Chesterfield and it is a long way to go to Arnold but we go to Top Gun. They are really tops! -- customer relations, their firing range (you can bring your long guns too, rifle, anything...) is absolutely nice and clean and all the guys manning their store from guns to accessories are very, very friendly. Try them...I am not advertising them and I do not know them personally at all but when we do go to an indoor range and even bring our friends, we do like going to Top Gun. Try it once.

Try Ultimate Defense I 70 & 79. They have memberships, or by the hour. A little exp. but it is a new range. I do not work for them nor I'm not a member.

If you are in chesterfield you should check out on target in valley park. Gun store and 15 lane indoor range, and they offer ccw as well as other classes. Website Home Page they offer memberships as well as hourly.

I have shot at On Target in Valley Park and took my CCW class there. Nice folks and nice range. They encourage drawing practice and also allow rapid fire. I live only a few miles from them and I'm hoping to get a membership from the wife for xmas! Gun selection is kinda weak but they are nice.

I have a membership at metro shooting supplies in Bridgeton.my office is close to there. I also bought a M&P 9 Shield there. Decent enough folks and decent range. Kinda low ceilings and they do not allow drawing or rapid fire. Gun selection is massive compared to On Target. You get a year range membership with gun purchase but you pay retail, so the range is just discounted really.

The memberships are quite different at both places. At Metro, your membership allows you to shoot for $6/ hr instead of $18/ hr and a discount on ammo. And kids under 11-12 shoot free!!! Up to two guests pay your rate granted you use same lane and they get your ammo discount.

I believe with the membership at On Target you pay nothing when you go shoot. Not sure about ammo discount, kids or guests rate.

I'm not promoting either and have no affiliation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back