In School or Out

DonL

I think this has been mentioned before about Sheriff Joe Arpaio wanting to bring out the AZ Pose to guard the schools in the Metropolitian Phoenix area. The Pose is strictly controlled and has the same training as the Sheriff Dept and has to qualify twice a year as such. Now the Mayor of Phoenix is worried that there will be "racial profiling" around the schools. The teachers don't want firearms around school because "firearms just don't belong in or around schools". So, what do these people want? Ban guns. We had a "Judge" appear before our city counsel and told them that they have to ban assault weapons in the city. Now this is a Municipal Court Judge in our area and you would think that he would know that AZ Law prempts locar law and says you cannot ban firearms except in certain instantces. Now, here where I piss off a lot of people. Where do these liberals have the right to want to protect the children in a school me not having the right to protect my chrildren when not in school. Aren't my kids not as important out of school as in school? I really feel for the parents that lost their kids in all the school shootings but why can't they get it through their heads that it is the nuts and not the people like you and me with weapons? Sorry, but this situation is getting out of hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back