In need of a pocket holster for Ruger LCP

Lethaldosage47

To get straight to the point, I've got a Ruger LCP I'd like to pocket carry for the warmer months where my Xdm 40 will not be practical. Anybody have any suggestions on a reasonably priced leather pocket holster?

Here are a few suggestions:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

I stopped by the hobby shop and got a small piece of leather and some rawhide shoe laces and made one for my NAA 22 mag revolver, I think I got about $10 invested,

Desantis Nemesis works great for me. I can slide my LCP out of my pocket (without the holster) with no problem.

111.jpg

I have one for the LCP and LCR. Gives you options and works great with the adjustable hardware off for neat pocket carry.
Look it up. DeSantis Pocket-Tuk.
I highly recommend. Also look up Sticky Holsters | Redefining Concealment It works.

I just ordered one of the Tuff holsters. I like the looks of it. I will probably do away with the velcro on the flap though, don't see a need for it. We'll see.

I solved this problem by making my own holster: Link Removed

The cost for the first run was about $40. This is my second holster, and my best so far.

I just ordered one of the Tuff holsters. I like the looks of it. I will probably do away with the velcro on the flap though, don't see a need for it. We'll see.

Let us know how it works for you. I have to wait a few months until they make an outer pouch large enough to hold my 6" tall phone.

Here's a pocket holster with a twist. A "hook" design, so it won't come out of your pocket when you draw.

Pro Carry Pocket Holster

Haven't seen this in other holsters. I heard of people drawing and having the holster come out on the gun. Not good.

Desantis Nemisis G3. Best $20 I have spent in a long time. It's been in my pocket for about 2 years now with no issues, and it stays put when the gun is drawn
-
I also like the fact that if things get sketchy you can have a firing grip on your gun without anyone knowing. Impossible to do with IWB, OWB, ankle, shoulder, appendix etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back