I'm going to Phills next year.

thru

Banned
I've got half a dozen potential young wives "lined up". I'll take a couple of months to sort it out, file for her visa, return here to wait for her. Got a job lined up for her that wll clear her, after tax, 300k in 6 years. I get half. she spends about 90k on her living expenses here, and has 60 k savings, most of which she will send back to her people. They make about $60 per month each. So a few k per year is a godsend. With my pensions and that 25k per year, I can set up some flophouses that will each clear us about 15k per year. We'll we'll each have about 6 of them, when she gets her citizenship and we divorce. She'll be clearing about 100k a year, for a 50 hour work week. So she'll be a big hero back with her family, and still be young enough to go find a guy her own age and have kids. I'm 40 years older than she, and I'm sterile. My VA and SS money makes it possible to get her to US. Then her payments to me make it possible to have housing-income for life (about 90k, clear, per year even if the SS and VA do fall apart). She gets lifted out of a sewer and made into a millionaire in 10 years, so she's very happy about it. I get a lovely, sweet, young, smart, hard-working, loyal, compliant lover for 6 years. Repeat if need be. :) After she's a full citizen, she'll have a title II and class iII dealers license, then the title X destructive device license, while we work on the semiautomatic grenade launcher. Then the REAL money starts being made. :)

There is a four letter word that starts with "P" that pretty much covers your plan, and outside Nevada it's not particularly legal.

WTF????

Why do I click on these posts? I'm still trying to figure out what "Phills" is. (is it the Phillipines?) Now he's whoring out illegal Filipino women??

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back