I'm committed

After all these years having firearm ownership, military and former police officer I took the plunge and took the firearm conceal carry course. I have already made an appointment with the sheriff on May the 2nd for my conceal carry permit. The class was a good class for those who didn't have firearm exprience but for me it was everything I could do to stay awake.:biggrin:

After all these years having firearm ownership, military and former police officer I took the plunge and took the firearm conceal carry course. I have already made an appointment with the sheriff on May the 2nd for my conceal carry permit. The class was a good class for those who didn't have firearm exprience but for me it was everything I could do to stay awake.:biggrin:

Which state? I agree about the class. It's a good first pistol safety course but it is pretty agonizing for anyone with experience. I think they should go a little deeper for the first timers. Luckily when I took my class everyone had plenty of experience so we flew through it and spent the rest of the time talking about CCW holsters and crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back