Illinois CCW Business Info

il2a

Not sure if this is in the right category, if not, mod please move it. We have started a free website that is responsive so it works on mobile devices without an app that allows you to search and post the status of businesses in Illinois in regards to their stance on concealed carry:

Link Removed

If you have feedback, please use the contact form on the site. Thanks and I look forward to enjoying this community.

With regards to the State of Illinois, I was wondering if you know if any other state concealed carry permits will be honored there? Thanks.

Word is that right now Illinois will not recognize other state permits, so once non-resident permits are available ($300) you would probably have to pick up one. I know other states are going to recognize the Illinois permit. Handgunlaw.us

With regards to the State of Illinois, I was wondering if you know if any other state concealed carry permits will be honored there? Thanks.

According to the law at the moment Illinois wont recognize any other states ccw.

But they will let you spend 300+ to get an Illinois Out of State permit as long as you have a ccw feom your home state and undergo an additional 8 hrs of training.
They are making it as hard as possible to carry in Illinois because they are being told what to do and corruption dont like that.

According to the law at the moment Illinois wont recognize any other states ccw.

But they will let you spend 300+ to get an Illinois Out of State permit as long as you have a ccw feom your home state and undergo an additional 8 hrs of training.
They are making it as hard as possible to carry in Illinois because they are being told what to do and corruption dont like that.

Actually, they won't even let you spend $300 to apply. Only Hawaii residents with a Hawaii carry license (do they even exist?) are allowed to apply. Residents of all other states are excluded. More states will probably be added later, but that list will certainly be very short.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back