IL State Police May Begin Issuing CCL The First Week Of March

Al Capoontang

ISP will issue a press release at the end of this week.

Please post if you get approved. It might give us hope for progress. We are still almost a month away from the promise date. They have met all the dead lines so far.

Yeah, right. Will Pigs fly then? We know that Hell has frozen over. Ask any lib tard about this winter.

Please post if you get approved. It might give us hope for progress. We are still almost a month away from the promise date. They have met all the dead lines so far.

I'll be sure to do that Foxtail. There was a story about this in Tuesdays Daily Herald but I couldn't post the link. Last year I was telling my son we wouldn't see CCL in my lifetime, maybe not his. Looks like I may have been wrong. At least I hope I was.

Springfield news channel 20 reported tonight that the ISP states the first batch of CC permits will be mailed next week. Almost 30 days ahead of schedule. Hope it goes quickly for all of us.

State Police announced today they are mailing out the first batch of CC permits today. Say they have approved 5000 so far and have denied 300. Local law enforcement has objected to 800. Don't if all 5000 are going out today or not.

Yep, got mine. Came today in the mail!

For those wondering the CCL # Is your FOID number with a #14 in the front, your application number shown on the website is for bragging rights only.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back